ICECD effectively synergises efforts of the corporates towards sustainable growth and development of societal objectives at large. This brings about prosperity well-being to the society. ICECD enables the corporates to put CSR in the right perspective and facilitates an enabling environment for equitable partnership between the civil society and the business. We direct CSR work towards sustainable development rather than a temporary welfare approach.
Our CSR interventions cover a wide area of operations including initiatives for community development, MSME development, Safety training in industry sector and others with various corporate giants.
ICECD interventions for CSR – Pan India:
- Conducting Need based Research and Study (Socio Economic Development)
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Employment Generation : Specific Basic skills training and linkages through Needs Assessment
- Self Employment with firm market linkages (Handicrafts, Garments, Ropes, Key chains, Tie-Dye)
- MSME Development with Tech/Financial linkages
- Vendor Development and linkage to Supply chain
- Safety Training (Health, Safety, Environment, Security) and institutionalisation
- Greenbelt/Agricultural Development
- Career Sensitization and Guidance for youth