This one year Post Graduate Diploma in Management looks beyond the standard view of Business Management. It is a blend of management, leadership and entrepreneurship that enables students to shoulder management responsibilities of any business. The programme provides unique opportunities to students to start their own business/ enterprise or to expand/ diversify their existing/ family business.
The specific objectives of this programme are to:
- Develop fast-track entrepreneurs as leaders and catalysts in various industry segments, equipping them with global perspective and contemporary knowledge in business and management.
- Instill an attitude for employing creative thinking and generating original or innovative solutions.
- Provide wide range of career options with flexibility to move across different functional roles and industries.
- Develop skills to strengthen organizational and team leadership capabilities, to meet current and future challenges.
You learn through first hand practical experience of the contemporary business management practices. The content is a well – balanced blend of communication, management, leadership and corporate entrepreneurship that enables the students to develop skills to start an enterprise or shoulder management responsibility of any business organization through:
- A Global business perspective
- International exposure in other Countries (optional)
- Contemporary learning including four thrust areas of Management-Communications, Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Stratification
- A learning mindset to acquire knowledge based leadership
- Ability to seek avenues for compounded growth for those who already have their family business.
- Confidence to develop one’s own business model / framework with futuristic perspective.
- Career guidance and placement support to start own business or to get placed in corporate sector.
The programme would cover 5 main concentration packages
- Integrated SME Management
- Strategic Marketing and Communications
- Leadership in Family Business Management
- Corporate venturing and management of SMEs
- Managing growth
Graduate/Post Graduate from any University/College. Any Indian or foreign national appearing for the final year graduation examination, awaiting result may also apply.
|Academic Fees (incl. computers, library and learning material)||Term I||40,000/-|
|Examination Fees (for both terms)||5,000/-|
(A refundable deposit of ` 3000 would be applicable)
Note: Hostel facilities along with lodging boarding facilities are available for an annual fee of Rs.70, 000/- for Non- A/C & Rs.1, 10,000/- for A/C accommodation.
The past students comprise of youth from allover the country (Rajasthan, Orissa, Bihar, Gujarat, UP) as well as countries like Nigeria and Ethiopia. Today they are well on their way to fulfill their mission having been placed with prestigious National and International Development Organizations, Government Organizations, Corporate houses and NGOs, while some have started their own enterprises. Our students have been placed at organizations like
Some of the Organization:
- Taleem Research Foundation
- Helpage India
- Supath Gramodhyog Sansthan
- District Rural Development Agency [(DRDA)
- Bhilwara and Junagadh and Bihar
- National Rural Livelihood Mission
- Water and Sanitation Management Organization (WASMO)
- Aajeevika Bureau
- Development Support Centre (DSC)
- Motivation Engineers
- Abhigam Consultants
- Agakhan Rural Support Programme (AKRSP)
- ICECD & many more…
HIREN SHAH PGDM : EBM
I never knew the thrill of being a entrepreneur till I started with my PGDM:EBM at IIME. I always wanted to have my own business. But the idea scared me as I thought it was risky. What if I failed? And again I was confused whether to begin my restaurant, which was my passion, or whether to go for some other business. My 1 year at IIME gave me a fantastic exposure to the real world of business. This course taught me how to identify the right business opportunity and make my business plan. I even got to know which entrepreneurial competencies I had and which I needed to develop and learn. Infact, this learning boosted my confidence so much and gave me so much clarity that I am now a successful entrepreneur – running my own restaurant of fast food. IIME has mentored my entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge both. I keep sharing my plans to diversify and grow with my mentors at the institute and my bond with IIME is so warm and fulfilling.