This 6 months Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Business Management looks beyond the standard view of Business Management. It is a blend of management, leadership and entrepreneurship that enables students to shoulder management responsibilities of any business. The programme provides unique opportunities to students to start their own business/ enterprise or to expand/ diversify their existing/ family business.
The specific objectives of this programme are to:
- Develop fast-track entrepreneurs as leaders and catalysts in various industry segments, equipping them with global perspective and contemporary knowledge in business and management.
- Instill an attitude for employing creative thinking and generating original or innovative solutions.
- Provide wide range of career options with flexibility to move across different functional roles and industries.
- Develop skills to strengthen organizational and team leadership capabilities, to meet current and future challenges.
You learn through first hand practical experience of the contemporary business management practices. The content is a well – balanced blend of communication, management, leadership and corporate entrepreneurship that enables the students to develop skills to start an enterprise or shoulder management responsibility of any business organization through:
- A Global business perspective
- International exposure in other Countries (optional)
- Contemporary learning including four thrust areas of Management-Communications, Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Stratification
- A learning mindset to acquire knowledge based leadership
- Ability to seek avenues for compounded growth for those who already have their family business.
- Confidence to develop one’s own business model / framework with futuristic perspective.
- Career guidance and placement support to start own business or to get placed in corporate sector.
The programme would cover 5 main concentration packages
- Integrated SME Management
- Strategic Marketing and Communications
- Leadership in Family Business Management
- Corporate venturing and management of SMEs
- Managing growth
Graduate/Post Graduate from any University/College. Any Indian or foreign national appearing for the final year graduation examination, awaiting result may also apply.
- One Contact Session of 6 days at ICECD campus (Residential/Non Residential)
- Self Instructional Study Material
- Assignments, Case Studies and Field Trips
- Online Sessions (6-8 hours per week)
- Online Test and Evaluation